Wednesday, November 12, 2008

3:10 to Yuma

I watched 2 new movies this week. Quantum of Solace and 3:10 to Yuma. Firstly, I wanted to blog about the not so impressive Quantum of Solace. Then, dropped the idea and planned for 3:10 to Yuma.
Guys, this is a film that cannot be skipped. Can be argued that westerners are gone past their time. But this one is surely a master piece. I was already a fan of Rusell Crowe but Christian Bale is soon catching up. The movie has a tout story line with amazing acting by all characters.

The best part of the movie is the desire in every person to be a HERO atleast in he eyes of his family. People want to have there moment of glory. Some part of the movie really move you. You can't make up what kind of emotions you are experiencing (this may be attributed to my low E.Q).

I would not like to write the whole story here but would rather ask you to watch it and then may be we can have a long discussion on the same. Absolute must for film afficianados.

P.S - this blogging is taking me over.

2 comments:

Aditya said...

good good ... i think this is a very useful post as now i am sure to see 3:10 to yuma .....

Che Guevara on the Road said...

as Sid said even I am planning to watch this movie but then no time !!!

Plus this blogging surely is addictive !!!

Keep Blogging...

Cheers...
Che